Thursday, March 5, 2015

Birthday #2

Hello!
 
I thought I would break things up with the Project Life and Baby Journal posts to share a page I made of Jeralyn's 2nd birthday.  I'm not sure why it took me this long to scrap/document it, but here it is:
 
 
The theme for her birthday was turtles (she LOVES turtles!).  The colors were green and purple.  Honestly, this was a challenging page for me to scrap because I'm not really that fond of purple (although the shade of Jeralyn's dress is my favorite shade when it comes to purple).  And I'm not really into bright green.  I'm more of a teal green kind of girl.  Or in the (back in the day) Stampin' Up! world, "Garden Green".  Not mint green (which is what I had to work with here).  I was tempted to turn most of the photos to black & white, but I wanted to preserve the colors so Jeralyn could (one day) look back and see what colors I made her cake.  I played with this page several times over the last few days.  I'm happy with it.

No comments: