Thursday, February 26, 2015

Joshua's Journal: Weeks 5-7

Hello!  So it may not be surprising that Joshua had very VERY few photos of him for these particular weeks.  I don't know why, but sometimes I just go through these phases of not taking a lot of photos.  The photos I am using for this project are from my iPhone, my camera, and Quent's camera.  But sometimes there's seriously just not a lot of picture-taking, which is just how life is at times for me.  And combine that with a lack of sleep (just read the journaling to see for yourself) and trying to find my rhythm with two children, and I'm lucky I even have photos and journaling.  My hat goes off to all of you mamas out there trying to scrapbook, snap photos with your camera, or just trying to get some sleep.  Ha!  Being a mom of young children is tough work.  And quite honestly, I look back at these photos and think, "It's a good thing Joshua was so cute!"  Ha!  It's funny because sometimes I will ask Jeralyn, "Why are you so cute?"  And she will always respond with, "Because I have ta be cute."  *chuckle*
 
Really though, I was SO glad when we were all sleeping well and I started to feel "normal" again.  And I'm so happy to be finding some pockets of time (as small as they are) to enjoy scrapbooking and other hobbies.
 

No comments: